Welcome to K SOS Online
Given below norms and conditions are applicable to the users of the Sarkari Naukri Website: Those who use this website it is strictly implemented for all the users to follow all the given terms and condition and if they will not they can stop using the Government Jobs website.
Some of the norms are to be followed like: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to You, if any sign in the website and make any complaints to the company’s norms and condition “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to both the client and ourselves. Any users using this given above words will be taken as the interchangeable and actions will be taken; all this terms and condition are taken after the offer, acceptance, and consideration from the client’s needs in order to the services of the company’s.
Government Jobs holds the license and all the rights for all material on Govt Jobs, the users can get all this from the http://ksosonline.in
You must not:
- The users will not able to republish the material available in the http://ksosonline.in
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://ksosonline.in
- Users will not able to upload the reproduce, duplicate or copy material
- Not to redistribute content from the K SOS Online
Here on this website, the user will able to upload their post and information and will not able to edit or make any changes in the comments and reviews on that. If any comments upload on the website that belongs to the particular user’s upload; the website will not be liable for any kind of it. Not a single comment will reflect the website; even the website has the right to remove any comment which adversely affects or which is inappropriate.
You warrant and represent that:
- Has right to post comment and must have the licenses and consents to do so
- The comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party
- Comments must not have any kind of stuff which opens the privacy
- No comments should be like to promoting the business or other activities
You hereby grant K SOS Online a non – exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and to edit the given comments in all the formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our content
If any agencies want to join the website they can by following written approval:
- Government agencies
- Search engines
- News organization
- Online directory distributors they can as they are hyperlink to the other listed business website
- System-wide accredited business except soliciting non – profit organizations, charity shopping malls and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our website.
The above mention can join the website but they cannot use this as the promotional tool for their product; they can stay on the site as long as they want to.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organization:
- Commonly known consumers or business information sources
- com community sites
- Associations or other groups representing charities
- Online directory distributors
- Internet portals
- Accounting, law and consulting forms
- Education institutions and trade associations
We will surely accept this link if we decide that
- the link is not unfavorable
- the department or organization has not any negative record
- the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of K SOS Online
- the link must be from the general resource information
All the organization will link up with the home page till; not find any deceptive, will not promote or sponsor anything and be within the party’s liking site.
Now those who are following the given above information and are likely to join us they can send us to email to email@example.com with their name, organization name, contact and other information.
The approved organization may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- by using our corporate name
- by use of the uniform resource locator being linked to
- by use of any other description of our website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of K SOS Online logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement
The users will not able to create frames around our web pages that alter in any way the visual presentation of our website; the users have to get the prior approval and written permission.
We shall not be responsible for any of the material represent on your website; the link which is not correct or which violates or advocates will not be uploaded to the site.
Reservation of rights
The user’s affiliated with the website; for them, we have the right to request them to remove the certain links which are not beneficial and the users are bound to remove the link from the site.
Removal of links from our website
If anyone finds any link not related or inappropriate they can contact us and we will remove the link as and when it will be appropriate; moreover the given links will not stay permanent and update as we are not liable for that.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website; nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit our or your liability for death or personal injury
- limit the liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
- limit any of liabilities that are not permitted under applicable law
- limit any of liabilities may not be excluded under applicable law
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: liable to the above paragraph and govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract in tort and for breach of statutory duty
We will not be liable for any kind of loss or damage as long as the site is existing as the services provided in this is free of charge.